General rental terms and conditions to stay at Break en Ardennes
You'll find here the general conditions for the rental of the gîtes La Chouette au Bouleau and Chez Constant located in Hargnies in the Ardennes Regional Nature Park.
- Check-in time: from 3pm to 8pm
- Check-out time: from 8am to 11am
- The accommodation is suitable for babies and children (age 0 to 18 years)
- The facilities are non-smoking.
- Pets are not accepted.
- Celebrations and parties are not allowed.
The rentals are concluded for a determined duration in agreement between the owner of the lodging and the tenant, consequently the tenant can in no circumstance prevail himself of an unspecified right to remain on the premises at the end of the stay.
Online reservations are available up to 3 days before your arrival. For shorter notice, please contact us.
Price of the stay
The rental rates are indicated per night for 2 people. Any additional guest will be charged 5€ per day. (All prices indicated are inclusive of VAT).
The cleaning fees at the end of your stay are compulsory and must be added to the rental price of your stay.
The following are included in the rental rates: Wi-Fi, bed linen (beds are made ready on your arrival), household linen and towels, soap/shampoo as well as water, heating, air conditioning, electric charges (up to 15kW/day, any additional consumption will be charged).
A tourist tax of 1,21€ is due per rental day and per person (Age >18 years)
A reservation is considered confirmed when a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay is paid at the time of booking or within 6 days at the latest.
The balance of the stay must be paid at the latest 7 days before the arrival. After this deadline, the reservation will be considered as cancelled and the deposit of 30% of the stay will be kept.
The rental agreement between the parties cannot be transferred, even partially, to third parties, whether individuals or legal entities, without the written agreement of the owner.
The accepted payment methods are as follows:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
The tenant is responsible for any damage caused by him. He is required to be insured by an insurance contract type holiday for these various risks.
In case of refund, a bank transfer will be made and a transaction fee of 2% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- 15 days or more before arrival: 2% of the total amount of the stay for transaction fees
- Between 14 days and 7 days before arrival: you will be charged 30% of the total amount of the stay
- Between 6 days and the day of arrival or non arrival: you will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay
- Any early departure is considered as a partial cancellation, the unconsumed nights will not be refunded.
If the cancellation originates from the owner, the tenant the totality will be refunded the total of the sums paid, as well as an indemnity at least equal to the one that the tenant would have paid if the cancellation had been made by him at this date.